View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
ReevesBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
I think that reeves BMW came on here as a sponsor around a year and a half to 2 years ago. Phil at Reeves has been dealing with all of us hear on e90post. Usually you'll see some promos for OEM parts in the vendors classifieds.

As I recently told Phil, it's one thing to have a vendor give great deals on the parts we love. But it's another when a vendor goes out of his or her way to get us crucial information whether we've done business with them or not.

Recently I picked up a performance power kit from a member. After calling a dealer to have it installed, I was informed that the ppk may have been pre-programmed to that owners vin and may not be able to be installed on my car.

I Pm'd Phil at reeves and explained my situation. Phil made time to look into my situation, and get me the proper information that I needed. I've updated my original thread here...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750328

Phil, thanks again for all your work. I'm glad we have you and reeves BMW to rely on for great service.

Joe
Joe,

It's my pleasure and your welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else.
Appreciate 0