02-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #24
berserkerx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Trunk is all gone, probably won't be putting anything back in there ever, all the floor mats are out except for my stock carpet one. All the things you've mentioned are on the list, I just don't have the funds to do everything at once, but if all goes well I should be sitting at around 3100 curb weight by the end of this coming summer.

I have a buddy with an e46///m that is gutted like you're talking about, he doesn't daily drive his though. I'm thinking I still need just a bit of comfort, in regards to A/C and Stereo, haha.

But thanks man, once the weather clears up here in KC i'll get some shots for you guys.

The e90 with the rear seats/trunk out looks so much more cosmetically pleasing than doing that to an e46, all the guys in the local club were really surprised.
One other thing that came to me in my sleep. I know you were saying you need some creature comforts. But you could go SRT-4 style if it's. Not to hard on these cars. But remove the auto locks and windows in the back and put manual stuff in. Hope that some of my suggestions are helping you out man.
Appreciate 0