View Single Post
      09-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #27
brocken
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

I'm noticing people saying the front plate ticket is about $100 and a non moving violation... what I'm wondering is why I got a ticket in Bothell for no front plate and it's $200 and the officer marked it as "traffic". If that means it will go on my record(whether i have to pay the fine or not) I think that's ridiculous.
I have my court date today in Bothell, which pisses me off since I'll lose pay at work(new job and no time off yet).
I'm trying to figure out what to say when I'm in front of the judge... just tell him the plate is on there now? I put it on with autobody tape.
Or argue that the cop had no reason to pull me over? He flagged me over(they had a speed trap) without ever seeing the back of my car. He couldn't have known I wasn't from a state like AZ that doesn't require plates.

I know I left it to the last minute to figure out, I have had so much going on lately. On top of it all, I get to work and there's white specs all over the front of my jet black 328i and I just washed it last night. I hope it's not overspray...it kinda wiped off my headlight but not sure about the paint.
It's just not my day.

If anybody has any suggestions for my case today I'd much appreciate it.
Appreciate 0