View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #4
wheen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinz View Post
It's not a big deal because you can't see any flicker in person, but the strange thing is that there is a flicker in the camera?!?
I noticed this too. Some of the pics I've taken looks like they're turned off. In person, though, they look solid on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinz View Post
What does the manual mean with the upside down T and aligning the bulbs in a special way? Does that mean if I don't align them correctly they will not light correctly? Or is it just to be able to twist the bulbs in? I noticed it has to be a special alignment to even twist into place, but once in place they seem to show fine? I did notice if I push them in a little further they are brighter - there is some room to wiggle, so I will try the rubber band / electrical tape trick to see if it helps.
I think the manual is trying to help align the T shape just so you can twist them in right, but that position just didn't apply to my car. I think they only really fit one way, so if you're able to get it in and twist, and it's in there snug enough to withstand some nudging, it's probably in there correctly.

Looking forward to your compare pics.
Appreciate 0