SneakyDeeky
driver mod in progress
United_States
Rep
Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
After reading all 41 pages of this thread (over last 2 nights), I'm surprised how little info there is about people running meth and its impact on oil and coolant temps. I'll be heading to my first track day sometime in the next month or so; I'll post an update once I have some results.

I'm a little scared though, after reading about all the heat related limp modes. I may pull the trigger on the Stett Stage 2 Oil Cooler with the 180F T-stat or the ER Dual Oil Coolers just to protect my investment in the track day / weekend / time off from work. Plus, I hope I'll keep getting better and need the cooling sooner than later. Thoughts on oil cooler mods prior to my first track event?

That said, awesome info contained in this thread! Because of you guys I now have distilled water and 3 bottles of Motul Mocool (DIY link) and Motul 600 ready to go into my car tomorrow.

Also, I'll be removing and cleaning my vanos solenoids as proactive maintenance. - DIY link

Not necessarily track mods, but I have some other fresh fluids to address tomorrow:
Royal Purple 5W-30 - 7 Quarts - DIY link
Royal Purple 01300 Max Gear 75W-90 High Performance Synthetic Automotive Gear Oil - 2 Quarts - DIY link
Royal Purple 01512 Synchromax High Performance Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid - 3 Quarts - DIY link
CHF 11S Power Steering Fluid - DIY link

E90Post is awesome!

Last edited by SneakyDeeky; 02-10-2013 at 04:35 PM..
Appreciate 0