11-24-2012, 01:53 AM   #78
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
best looking e92 in here.. i would only change the steering wheel to the performance one with a custom red line instead of the yellow. and not a big fan of the rims (i have concavity issues) but they look ok on this car.
maybe BBS FI?
Thank you! BBS fi? Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil View Post
That is such a sweet ride...question (an dsorry if its already been explained) regarding the rear quarters, i take it this do not have oem m3 rear quarters. Have the exsisting rear quaters just been flared out as much as possible so that they match the front? Im just wondering weather the front arches now are wider than the rear arches? if so isnt this goign to be a bit weird? as generally teh rear should be wider than the front?

Also i presume the indicator on the from OEM m3 fenders has been deleted?

Great ride, giving me some good idea's.
Thanks! They're all OEM M3 parts. M3 rear quarters and front fenders with the vents removed and no turn signal bulb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
ARGH! You just stepped up the game to another LEVEL!!!

I love this car too much! No expense spared what so ever!

I love the carbon side sills!!! Definitely helps the over all look! The widened 1m front and the m3 bonnet look unreal!

On a serious note re: your wheel and tyre set-up.

You are running very flush and it looks perfect... and you seem like a person that would not be able to deal with rubbing due to the high attention to detail.

Do you have any rubbing what so ever? What are your specs re: your set up?

Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you! No rubbing, the edge of the wheel arch on the M3 quarters is much thinner than the non-M's. 19x8.5, 19x10.5, 245/35/19, 285/30/19, 8mm spacers in the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTran View Post
Neema Neema Neema, you're car is too sick man. Great taste man, help me with mine!
Thanks! For sure man, let me know if you need help with anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiike32 View Post
damn the best just gets better.

Where did you get the garage mat thing? I'd love that to wash my car in my garage during the chicago winters.
Thank you
I'll ask my detailer where he bought it and get back to you ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF 335i #1 View Post
How wide with wheels and tires can you go now? I'm looking to do this same thing to my car. I see that you had custom panels put on it. Are these still made or do i need to get it all custom ordered? What guidance can you provide I were to start this project?
Same fitment as the E92 M3. I think you could go as wide as 11.5, maybe 12, but might have to stretch the tires. They're all orginial BMW M3 parts. Hood, fenders, side skirts, quarter panels. You should definitely be able to obtain the parts for a while. LTMW can guide you through the entire process

http://ltmotorwerks.com/

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 11-24-2012 at 02:00 AM..
Appreciate 0