View Single Post
      03-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #82
FDfranklin
d[-_-]b
Rep
Drives: Ordered: 2023 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
So you lounge on the couch and surf the internet at work? When i am sitting on the couch and all i want to do is read the forums and websites, there is nothing simpler. Let's not start talking weight and portability. Much of your argument is absolutely based around your personal needs and not the actual application by the average person.

Re-read what you wrote. You weren't expressing personal preference you were showing a general disdain for the use of the product.

You an e-hipster?
Nah no e-hipster, not sure how you got that out of my post. I guess its good if your just browsing, I personally don't like touch screen keyboards and I usually like to respond so I like having a keyboard. I just lay on my back on the couch and have the laptop by my junk.

To answer your first question, yes sometimes. My office runs off a terminal server so I can do everything from home . I have yet to try remote desktop on the ipad but it wasn't that great on my old iphone. Does anyone use remote desktop on their ipad with success?(Honest Question)
Appreciate 0