06-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #7
zimbofk
Undisputed World Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: Arctic 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Dropped of car at dealer last Monday noonish to fix squeaks from doors and domelight. I'd forgotten about recall, they told me they'd do that plus first service. Gave me 530xit and told me I was gonna be a soccer dad for a day. Called me about 2 hours later wondering if I'd taken my fob with me. I told them that they had it. They said ok. I started to get worried. During lunch someone backs into 530xit in his giant pick up truck. Find out he's actually an E60 driver, damage isn't noticeable and I let it go. Next day dealer calls me to come pick up car. They said they cleaned my door seals, updated software but couldn't replicate dome light rattle.

My radio presets are gone and I have to pair up the Razr. Works fine after that. All radio presets are gone - no matter, nothing to listen to in Savannah except for country music and crunk/dirty south hip hop. Driving home, can't help but notice that my car has a lil' more zip to it, throttle reponse is faster. After the 530xit, I really appreciate the smaller size and lower weight of my car. Also, my interior seems more upscale than 530 (bad fit and finish, ugly steering wheel, even uglier cupholders). But I did start appreciating I-drive, now (almost) I wish I had it.
Appreciate 0