cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecadman99 View Post
It should work no problem. Does the note have a special car mount that throws it into "car dock" mode? The droid has a magnetic switch so it knows when its in the dock. You can set the app to automatically start recording when its in the dock so you should be able to set it so that it starts recording when you start the car and stops when you shut it off.

Still think your cam has a nicer image. The app's image is of course dependant on how good your phone camera is. Here are a bunch of samples:
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.-eEQ_Ocd7IU
Yes, fortunately my mount is from samsung and throws my phone into dock mode right away! I will give this app a try and let you know how it goes.

The only concern I have is that this way it will drain my battery like crazy if I have the camera and application on all the time right? The quality is more stable on the Blackvues I see a lot of shaky motion with the recordings on dailyvoyager. It is a good alternative I guess but you get what you pay for
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0