View Single Post
      11-04-2007, 03:27 AM   #6
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe View Post
Well I've now got approx 1000 mls on my beast and every time I drive it,I get blown away.
The initial bad experience is just a distant memory and I'm really enjoying the pleasure of the 335D now.

The power is awesome,does any one else wonder about the braking capabilities of the car?
I've nearly come unstuck on several occasions to date,could be a question of getting used to the power I guess.

Lovin the cruise control,so much better then the steering wheel buttons of the E46.

The wife is constantly thanking the imaginary slave in the back seat, who passes her the seat belt every time she gets in the car,eventually it will dawn on her!

Sorry to hear of your continuing woes E92, I know what you're going through,but based on my own experiences,it will come good in the end.
Chin up Bud.

God I'm glad the problems of your car are done and dusted. Sounds like you've been driving a fair bit!! I had a bit of a worry about the brakes initially, as I found them a bit 'soft' when pushing on. You will probably find that you are a bit heavier on the brakes than normal as the urge to 'play' is irresistible! Oh, and if you're on a high-speed run you may find the brakes fade a bit too quickly. Because of the amount of time I'm in Europe, I decided to change the brake pads on my car to EBC Green - initial bite is a lot better and more confidence-inspiring, and it doesn't fade anywhere near as much as it used to. When the time comes, I'll change the discs as well for some higher-peformance grooved versions
Appreciate 0