View Single Post
      01-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #126
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

-people are amazed with the cupholders, and tend to play with them so much that they break or get stuck (i have had to replace 2 passenger side cupholders

-do not leave passenger side cupholder in extended position if a passenger will be getting into you car, becasue most likely they will not see it and they will smash their knee on it.

-key in trunk thing does not work, i had to call my dad to drive 30 min to bring my extra key to me (he called me an idiot)

-first aid kit has everything but band-aids (at least mine never had any)

-someone can steal your car with a skeleton key ( my car was missing one day and i found out that my friend stole my skeleton kay (and he wont give it back) and used the valet key in the glovebox to start the car and steal it for 3 hours

-car can play MP3 cd's (i didnt know until a month or so ago)

-locking people inside the car is funny, i do it all the time if someone takes too long to get out

-under the rear seats there are these air canister looking things connected to the seatbelt holder thing. (no clue what they are for)

-is there any way to turn off that center vent on top of the center console that always fogs up the window? without turning off the regular vents?

-having the clutch depressed at a stop is actually burning up the clutch (clutch plates never release from each other completely, there is always a bit of friction between them)

-with CC on if you reach too high of a sustained RPM the same little thing and chime will appear but to upshift

-with CC on, if you depress the clutch for a long enough time, it will rev up the engine and then tell you that you left CC on.

-anything else?
Appreciate 0