View Single Post
      04-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #49
Passionata
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
So I've read this thread through and My CPOed 06 325i is now getting the squeeking and clicking issue (this 'ish is ANNOYING!) I would like to ignore it but damn sometimes I enjoy just listening to my I6 instead of the radio for a pleasant drive and this sound is just so bad... I'll put up a recording of it tonight (even my iphone 4's video camera picks up the sounds... that's how loud it is.)

I would like to use this thread as reference but I personally don't know how to go about it; more specifically how to bring up the PUMA# the source of which i found most of this information to get this fix. I don't want them to flame me cause i found my information through this forum (though I know you all are very knowledge about our cars, Im just worried that wont fly with the dealer).

Mr. Dummy, you've contributed a lot to this thread and I gotta say thank you very much. Do you have any tips as to what I should say in order to bring up this issue with my dealership's service manager? Also, if they aren't complying, how can I bring up this PUMA# for my steering issue?

Also, do you recommend that I take off my spacers before bring my car in to the dealership? I know they are not the source of the problem because i've driven at least 5k before this issue came up.
I d switch back to factory settings specially if you want to settle under warranty
justmy2cents

George
Appreciate 0