cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwforme View Post
First off, +1 to that awesome tow truck driver for putting the front wheels of that Range Rover on a dolly, which avoided destroying the drive train. Alot of tow truck drivers in my city just don't give a ..

Anyway, awesome review! My favorite part was "premium product for a premium car".. I myself wanted one of these devices and bought a $60 one and it was a piece of garbage. When researching BlackVue had always come up as one of the best! I will definitely be considering getting one soon, great review! Personal review that I can trust. With all the insurance fraud and crazy things out there these days, way worth it!
Thanks man! That tow was at my school. Unfortunately, I was a victim of one before. To be honest, I hate the scumbag towing services nothing but causing inconvenience to the public.

You should definitely check it out I have had coffee spilled all over my car, keyed, hit and run everything. Great way to file a claim to your local police. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0