06-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #540
joehoang
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
You have eybach springs with stock non-M shocks? How is it working for you? No bounciness?

In Portugal you can only run the tire sizes on the cars 'ID' which are the ones set by BMW. If you want to use other sizes you need to go to a special inspection (which coasts a lot!) and you need to pass it. Basically it's a pita and just something for them to get more money.
I actually came from the sports suspension to the now Koni FSD shocks. It rides smoother and firmer than stock. It feels like stock car feel with sports handling. You would love it. That really sucks how they will do anything to take your hard earn money I mean...IT'S YOUR CAR! You should be able to do what you want to it.
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
Appreciate 0