Thread: Kobe vs LeBrick
View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 12:36 AM   #136
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Finally, someone agrees how difficult it was for the Lakers to win. They had to beat really good teams. Unlike now the eastern conference has been a joke since Lebron entered the league. I find it funny how the Lebron fans say he could not win in Cleveland because he didn't have anyone. Cleveland had the best record, top defensive team, top free throw percentage, and they lost in the finals. I was shocked that Lebron never won a scoring title during his time with Cleveland because the eastern conference was horrible. Allen Iverson, who is half of Lebrons size won a scoring title, because he had twice the amount of heart, and guts. Iverson would take you inside, outside, whatever it took to win the game. Lebron, just took the easy way, and joined an already established superstar in Wade. Now he finds himself again, playing in a horrible eastern conference. But now he has Wade, Bosh, and company. I would of have more respect for him if he took a bad team (Cleveland) and made them win the a championship.Instead, he piggy backed off of Wade. This whole winning streak means nothing, because again, with the exception of 5-6 teams the NBA is flooded with bad teams. So Lebron continue making commercials, and good luck trying to win not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, and so on championships, because you are going to find yourself again having to piggy back off another superstar to win those champions because wade, and company won't be around that long.
Appreciate 0