04-05-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
fdriller9
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Just because one person has a bad experience doesn't mean everyone does. Think about how many cars are serviced at BMW of Manhattan. They don't have time to thoroughly check every car. They look at the what the customer provided/complains about and try to resolve it. Also these problems aren't always consistent. A BMW mechanic would have to drive it around to notice it. Do you want your dealership to drive your car around just to diagnose errors? If you don't like a certain dealership go to another one, one that is less busy. It's one thing to tell people about a bad experience but don't put the whole dealership down just because you weren't happy with the service. This goes for this whole subforum. Not just this thread. BMW of Manhattan isn't perfect nor is any other dealership. There will be haters and lovers at each. Yes there are dealers that have more frequent complaints than others. I hear people complain about my dealer, Morristown, all the time. I have never had a bad experience. My family has had 5 BMW from them, all new. Move on.
Appreciate 0