Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
lol...man you shoulda just gotten the trim from me... wait it is the same trim as this one! but wait, what? mine fit 100% fine. huh? maybe your installation was mentally challenged?

i have to agree with long on this one. you cannot blame him for your mistakes. he didnt sell this too you. so why blame him? if i were you i would pay long for actually spending his time helping you.

good luck to you.

install was fine... the piece wasn't aligning properly with the end and the start button and it wasn't cracked when i put it in a box to ship to him.

if I bought a GPS from Best Buy and sold it to you the next day and it didn't work right... what would you do? You'd take it to Best Buy. You might have to go to Garmin or whoever made it in the end but Long wouldn't give me that info for me to go to the manufacturer. If you're gonna sell it, you should be prepared to take it back if it doesn't work.

Even if the screen in the gps had a crack in it... but you brought it back cuz it said you were in Iowa when you were in Texas... the crack is secondary to the fact that it is still broken if you're willing to negate the fact its cracked and use it. The trim piece is the same thing... even if I choose to use it now (or the buyer) its still not going to fit correctly.
Appreciate 0