335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 13 Subaru BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolty View Post
lol. Road rage.

Why do people get all worked up around christmas time?
props to /r/trees.

i've had this happen a few times before.

was following my ex once in my VR6; some older douche in a Suzuki X90 (remember those things?) cuts her off HARD. she hit her brakes and almost hit him, and i was following her and almost hit her. i got heated, gunned it around both of them, and cut HIM off even worse. he slammed on his brakes, flashed his beams, and proceeded to tail-gate me whilst continuously honking his horn the entire time.

we finally got beside each other at a light, he threw some insults at me, inviting me to get out of my car etc. all i said was "dude, just because you drive a fairy's car doesn't mean you have to drive like one". that got him PISSED and i could see him weighing the pros and cons of making his intended turn or continuing to follow me. he chose the latter.

another guy one time aborted his intended turn and followed me half-way to work because i allegedly cut him off (not even close). i was preparing myself to get out of my car at work and have to fight this guy in the parking lot, as it looked like it was heading that way. he pulls up beside me finally at a light, rolls down the passenger window and proceeds to swear at me loudly and continuously, ACROSS his girlfriend/wife in the passenger seat, who was hiding her face and shaking her head the whole time, obviously ashamed. then i noticed he had his toddler in the back seat...all i said was "father of the year" and took off.

instead of inflicting physical damage, i prefer to damage them on an intellectual level and just straight make them feel like a chump.
'08 E90 335i 6MT - SOLD
'13 BRZ SportTech 6MT - current
Appreciate 0