Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasillalov View Post
All piggies must be set into full bypass mode! All CAN-Clear and CAN-Hijacking must be disabled!

It is fairly common to have 2 injectors with the same values. The only way to verify if they are coded correctly is to look on the actual stampings on your injectors!

Come on man, quit being lazy! Roll up your sleeves and take the engine cover off! No more spoon-feeding for you!
Just took the Cover off and verified that all of them are coded correctly, i just got Injector 1,2 and 3...with the old style Injector part#. 4,5,6 seems like they have the right part# last 3 numbers 261-07(done under a recall)...
I ordered 3 Injectors from TischerBMW and they came in a few days ago i just forgot to order the decouplin elemnt with 'em, but the part # on the new ones i recevied from tisch are same last 3 numbers 261 but the last two is 09...so 261-09, now i'm hoping the -07 ones are as good as the new ones have been to members...Anyway, seems fairly easy to get in there and replace...will give it a shot when i have everything, most likely Next Sunday.

Thank's V. again! hehe
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..
Appreciate 0