10-31-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory View Post
Hey, first post here. It seems as though there are virtually no TiAg e90s on this site, everyone is either white or black.

I am in the process of buying (just got my loan approved ) a 2006 325xi and it's not tinted.

Legal limit here in Indiana is 30%, however every surrounding state seems to be 35%.

I was wondering if anyone could throw some pics up of their TiAg with 30% and 35% to compare.

Oh and as for the question, if I have 30% (legal in my state) and drive out of state (35% law) and they run a tint test, they can write me a ticket up, yeah? I have heard two different things.
No TiAgs on the forum? really? Look at this thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131

Congrats on your new car though. You won't really notice a visible difference between the 30% and 35%, imo. I suggest getting the Madico MAC3000 film installed and calling it a day. I think our legal limit is 50%, which isn't much, and I have yet to get pulled over with this film. I recommend it over Huper Optik because it has a neutral tone, and doesn't turn greenish/bluish.

I have the MAC3000 all around, with the MAC5000 on my front windshield. Click on my signature for my latest photos...