12-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
luckyu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i, 1998 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrid3r View Post
Hey guys.

Need help to decide what I should do. My car is currently on eibach pro kit and stock shocks with dinan rear shock mounts. At first the ride was fine, but now my shock are given out and the ride is bad. I have the option to go with bilstein HD or ST coil-over (KWv1). I'm looking for a decent comfort, I'm not super crazy about comfort, but mostly about durability. Also I don't care about my car being super low, the ride height with eibach springs is great for me.
Both will cost about the same for me, but the price is not the problem just want to make the right decision.

any suggestion what with be a good choice or ever another set of shocks the will work great.

thanks
I have to say I like the Bilstein HDs. They are supposed to be much more durable than anything else. They are not hard, not soft, and will probably last forever.
2007 328i ZSP. M3 suspension: custom valved Bilstein shocks, Hyperco race springs, M3 lower control arms front and rear, M3 sway bars, and M3 subframe bushings. E46 front guide supports. Euro tail lights.
Appreciate 0