View Single Post
      02-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

When taking creatine-based supplements

I just got a weird burning sensation after getting a pump from doing a specific workout. I've been finishing up my workouts with a basic forearm exercise where I use two dumbells and hold them down by my sides, repeatedly curling them followed by a set of arm twists (not so important in regards to my following question: I've progressed to using 35s doing two sets of 20 curls followed by 20 twists). Anyways, this seems to give my arms a ridiculously massive pump to the point where it burns and my arms literally swell up (as creatine often does, but it almost seems exaggerated compared to other pumps).

Is this healthy? The only reason I work my forearms is because they're pretty long, and I don't want big upper arms with small forearms (I also do hammer curls and other workouts that attack the forearms as a secondary muscle, of course).

The vascularity kind of freaks me out when I see my veins starting to bulge. It's like a serious itching feeling along my veins. It dies down after about 5 mins.

I take cellucor M5.
Appreciate 0