Rep
Drives: Genesis Coupe 3.8 / Miata

FS: E90 P90 Headlights w/HID kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 330.00

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Before you guys continue... I'm only on this site to just browse for any help on issues that may have come up on my buddies 328i but now that it's been handed down... If many of you are uneasy about purchasing from me with this being my first post...

on with the FS thread.

I bought these off of JleviSW about little over 1 year ago for a buddy of mine. He purchased the 6000K HID kit from a separate company (I don't know where he purchased them from)

It worked really well on the car. Loved the output of the projectors over the stock halogen. I forgot to change the turn signal socket to the OEM USDM ones when installing so he and I never got the turn signal working with the ones that came with the headlights...

When I took them off the car, I tested the angel eyes, HID kit and the high beam as well. Everything works fine since well, they've only been on the car for 1 year. Halos are still attached on the headlight since I've been reading some other people has had bad luck with them falling off??

I'm looking to get $330 shipped for the whole thing. But of course, if you do have an offer, feel free to PM me..... can I even receive PMs with this being my only post???

anyways.. on with the photos

(click the images for a bigger photo. 2400x1266)

Note 1: Yes there is a packing popcorn in the driver headlight -_-;; I will try to get it out.

Note 2: There is a drop of sap on the passenger headlight. I'll get the sap cleaned off before I ship them off or before somebody comes to pick it up.

SOLD

Last edited by jjashaa; 12-03-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Appreciate 0