Drives: BMW

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
I'm personally looking for an s2000 as well. Reason I'm looking at this car:

-Maintenance and reliability: Parts are cheap if you need to repair something, it's easily accessible. These motors will last hundreds of thousands of miles without any issues.
-MPG: Pretty decent MPG compared to most sports cars out there
-Looking for a driver's car: Every thread and review I read brags about how great the shifter and motor is. One of the best 2.0/2.2 liters out there imho since it feels and sounds so amazing being in a compact car.
-Great looking car with a soft top!

I have to admit, I was pretty hesitant when looking for one of these. Coming from a Mercedes, I feel like a ricer rolling around in a tiny 2.2l Honda. :shrug: But honestly, it's such a great car in terms of handling, the environment, and engine, I really have nothing negative to say about it no matter the brand or status. I've actually never heard anyone say anything bad about this car who has owned it themselves. The only people who have something negative to say have never owned one or driven one for a decent period of time. I was also looking at other sports cars in the same range. What won me over is the reliability and cost to maintain. Nothing really can compare. :twocents: