08-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
Lio Madrig
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edan82 View Post
Hi guys,

As my car has aftermarket HID lights but my headlights equipped with regular reflectors I would like to purchase new projector headlights with angel lights.

In addition, I would like to update my rear end look with M style LED taillights (red and smoke).

I checked some overseas websites and find those products but main problem is that shipping those products to HK will cost a lot- over 150$ for parts worths about 600$.

I noticed Car Gym (www.cargym.com) got those parts and although they sell those parts slightly more expensive than overseas I don't need to pay for delivery so it will still be cheaper to buy from them.

My main concern is they're product quality, I'm afraid after several month water will enter the headlights, electric problems etc'.

All website using same product images so it's difficult to tell anything from that.

Does anyone here have experience with car gym and can tell me if it was good experience, if he had any problems with them or with the products.

Thank you!
Yes Terrible service and the lights I received did not fit. After I returned, he sent back one that does not function. I sent back again and never heard from Ronno Ma again. Cargym is one of those companies who does not value customer reputation as long as he can get away with few hundred dollars.
Cargym does bad transactions !
Appreciate 0