03-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #30
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWorNOTHING View Post
This is called a REVIEW. I'm not hating, I'm pointing out PROS and CONS like it clearly shows in my original post. Am I happy with my purchase? Yes. Is there distortion of the bulbs at most angles? Yes. Is that LUX's fault? No. Is LUX the best plug and play bulb? Yes.

Just because I like the product doesn't mean I have to be a fan boy and only point out the positive aspects of a product. I love my 335i, but if someone asks me for a review on it, I'm not going to leave out the parts about how they eat HPFPs and how the oil cooling sucks. Just because other cars have oil cooling problems and other cars have fuel pump problems doesn't mean I'm not going to bring it up.
Look at these 2 senarios:
1) You say if you tell someone about your 335i you will tell them about the HPFP and oil cooling - those are direct parts of your 335i.

2) When someone asks you about the LUX H8 V3 kit you tell them the outer ring is dim- that has nothing to do about with the LUX, it is 100% the fault of your 335i.

The point i'm trying to make is this: We were given a set of headlights to work with, and we've made a LED Angel eye system to try and overcome the shortcomings of the headlight. We are trying to offer a product that compensates for the known problems of the headlight, and you continue to point out the problems with the headlight and not the LUX kit itself.

I hope you understand the point I'm trying to make.
Appreciate 0