01-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #80
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxa121 View Post
Well sorry i opened this can of worms!

For the record, i have a fixed income. Was just looking for a few opinions and boy did i get them! As i previously stated i am going to buy used, just maybe not a pos used honda for 5000.
I am in position where i will have to attain some debt in order to get a vehicle. I have no equity in the one i have and need to sell it to get a more fuel efficient and less used vehicle so that it will last me a long time. Current vehicle has over 190k. I know debt is the devil, but when you need a ride you need a ride, and as stated sometimes luxuries are worth a cost, which is why i am willing to finance a nicer car. NOT a 50k car at this point, maybe one day.

E46 m3 is a sweet car, just has a pretty hefty maintenance and repair cost.
Ill post up when my poor decision is made.

Do what you want man you are old enough to decide, you did not ask for financial advice yet you are getting a lesson. The house is the worst investment you can make!! Thousands go down the crap shoot and you don't even know where it goes and nobody notices. Aske me how I know? Example: lawn maint, plumbing, utilities, you name it. And then the values crash 50% due to crooks and handicapped Govt.

Get the car you want and load pu$$y every day all day long!! You'll enjoy every second. What is the value of that!? Or would you rather be in Home Depot buying crap??

Once you get to be 60+ buy a house, watch TV and drink bear in your lazy boy like 99% of society. Until then pedal to the metal and hit it hard!!

Last edited by Mavus; 01-03-2013 at 03:54 PM..
Appreciate 0