View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Ckujawa
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive Sedan

Angry Advice needed: Broken parts & poor customer service

I am in need of some advice. I purchased some “Piano Black” grills for my e90 2011 335XI from Khoalty a couple weeks ago. When I received them the right grill kidney had the top two “hooks” broken off; seen in the pictures attached. I contacted Khoalty and reported the issue, provided pictures and after a couple days they agreed to send me a replacement part.

When I received the part yesterday, I was shocked to see they sent me another part with the broken “hooks”. Upon contacting them again to explain they sent me a second broken part; exact same two “hooks” broken off, they claim it will work without issue & if I wish to return their broken parts I need to pay for shipping.

Has anyone installed grills that were missing these two pieces & how did it turn out long term; did it come off while driving after a week? Also, has anyone dealt with poor customer service like this & what steps did you take? I understand it’s like ~$4 to ship it back, but it pisses me off that I have to spend any money on returning a product that was shipped broken…. twice.

Link to the grill pictures; OEM picture with “hooks” outlined.
View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0