Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.26]
2008 328i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD81
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
Dosent sound bad new cars are always harder to negotiate. I personally wouldn't buy a car that Doesn't have sport package as long as you like it and feel the money you paid is worth it that's all that matters
Well I found another dealership with the same exact car, the only difference is that this one has Harmon Kardon and they said they'll sell me the car for $45k. This one has 211 miles...so now I kind of feel like I didn't get the best deal for the one I purchased. I actually want the harmon Kardon so now I'm thinking of backing out of my current deal to buy this new one I found. What do you think as your opinion?
Are you going to lease or finance it? If you don't completely feel happy don't keep it. Don't settle for less especially for a new exspensive car that your most likely going to have why would you sell yourself short?? I thought harmon kardon sound was the regular sound system in bmws and logic7 was the upgraded sound system... In any event follow your heart and pick what car fits you the most
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Appreciate 0