954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
"They're on a tour. They go around on a bus~"

Well, not a big fan of Vettel. But that was absolutely rude!!!

Like I said almost every season, the best team with the best car with the best driver with the best luck wins!
Credits should be due where it deserves. Its not like Red Bull was cheating?

They simply have the best car, have one of the best drivers on the grid, team was always superb, and consistent performance without the bad luck that Webber has.

On the other hand, if Alonso is winning consistently for several seasons. He will get the same treatment. Sorry, some low class fans just cannot accept the fact that there are teams that doing a better job than others. And RBR for the past several seasons, has the right ingredients for winning.
While I do agree with the "formula" (see what I did there? lol ) you presented and the due credit there is something to be said for the un-evenness in the teams' budgets. Some are nearly broke while others' coffers - like RBR - seem nearly bottomless. It creates a field and a season that is more about money than it is about the race and the thrill of the competition. That said, I think much of it will be address with the much discussed 2014 changes. Whether I think the field fair or not, SEB won rightly and definitely deserves credit. RBR ran a fantastic race with THIS driver and their tire strategy was genius.
Appreciate 0