Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversaydie View Post
Feathers ruffled. Sorry about that.

But I do have a point don’t I?

At which point when viewing the car did you stand back and say nah this car looks shite so I must buy it and now mod it with cheap tacky tape.

Posters have been polite in previous posts, possibly hinting it looks shite, perhaps my statement was louder but thanks all the same. It clearly has had the impact intended.

PS. It is dangerously close if not on par to sticking the dreaded M badge on a non M powered car.
Disagree with most of this although I too don't like the red lights.

There's no harm in modifying a car to make it better. Even if "better" is subjective. After all you seem to have remapped your car. Why? At what point during buying your car did you think "I'll buy a 330d but it's shite so I must buy it now then mod it with a bluefin". Paraphrasing but you get the point.

You "improved" the car, in your opinion. Also. You may or may not have had it in mind you were always going to mod the car when you bought it. This is in no way relevant to either your situation or the OP's. Visual or technical modifications are both modifications. Whether or not I like what he's done (I don't) is irrelevant. He's not some kind of moron just for having a go.

Therefore. There's no need to be such a dick about it (IMHO). And wind your neck in.

Mega.