View Single Post
      05-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #68
bdkevoIX
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Evo IX Mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison.528 View Post
I have EVO 9 turbo and with HKS 272 cams intercooler,pipes intake, and full exhaust with Tial BOV and fuel bump on 93 i can make EASY 400WHP belive it or not.... ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNNER. my car got tunned in AMS here in Maryland it made 336WHP someone with same mods at Buschur Racing made but with no Cat delete made 352WHP (and this is on mustang dyno that reads lower than DynoJet) once again it all depends on the tunner. since im not 21 yet (will turn on 5/28) i will go to the BMW dealership to test drive one on my own the first week in June. Will let you guys know how i feel about it, likes, and dislikes.
You can keep dreaming.
Let's lay out some facts here:
1. Atlantic motor sports is notorious for their high reading "dynopack" dyno.
2. Atlantic motor sports is NOT buschur racing. Are you trying to say their tuner is as good as David Buschur who has put out pump gas 9sec cars?
3. You have mild cams, and you will be on 93 octane, no meth. Tell me how you'll make 400whp easy?
4. I have been in evo scene long enough to see how much power a certain combination of parts can make. And let me tell you my friend, you will NOT make 400+whp with those parts and fuel. If you don't believe me, get it tuned, see 400whp on AMS's dynopack and take it to the track. You'll see right around 113-115mph if you're full weight.