01-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #464
hellomyBMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X6 50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
I picked it up from a retired 54 year old teacher that was the second owner. Bought it from BMW of Ann Arbor in 2010. Car was first owned by a head business executive who bought the best warranty imaginable that covered everything I guess. It expires this July, still need to transfer it.

I traveled to saline, mi. Went and looked at it on Saturday and bought it last Thursday. Had 66,600 miles on it, or a little over that. It was probably worth $22,000 but she threw in nearly new snow tires so I didn't mind.

And I'm from the el area. I am a car show kid, took my previous cars to shows and used to drive my second to last car only in the summer and when it didn't rain. Now I plan to DD this car and I love driving it. I am also on 600rr.net and have met with people on there in mi but I'm excited to get into the BMW game and meet some people who share the same passion I do for cars.

But I'll post some pics of my previous cars if you guys don't mind, and I'm only 22, so I'm fairly young, but I'm not a cocky, wanna race, haul ass everywhere driver.

First car 2001 Grand AM GT (75th Ann. Bought stock)

2005 Chrysler 300C (bought stock)

1999 Saturn SC1 (painted in bedliner and now my dad drives it to save gas. Was my winter beater)

2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged

And here is my pride and joy 03 600RR (bought stock)

All I own now is the BMW, bike and Saturn. All others are sold minus the grand am, it's my brothers car now.
Nice pics! Nice bike! Nice BMW!

Keep your eyes open for meets!
Appreciate 0