02-18-2012, 02:46 AM   #102
DJ Apex
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
crank or wheel hp?

I hope its not at the crank. You're supposed to have 255 stock lol.
OH YA I MEAN CRANK HP.....even when we talked about this in another thread u can see i was talking about crank hp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
I was calling BS until I saw that you had a 330 ahah.

BTW, you made a topic about your not so secret mod You should reach 230 easy even without that mod. In fact, I would be more curious to see dynos with that mod and without it and I would bet money that you lose HP with it; 1 maybe 2 tops, but I dont think it will GET you some HP. But that's just my opinion based on nothing credible but my own thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Apex View Post
Well my goal is to sit 10 hp shy of 250HP or maybe hit 250.

Well as it sits now im pretty sure i picked up a few with a nice exhaust system and my factory modded box back on. And as far as my not so secret mod why would u think ide lose 1-2 hp and not gain any?

I ve contacted another member on here and he sent me dyno read outs a/f logs for the dyno with the same mod im gonna do.
And he picked up 13hp but lost 8tq so in my case i put my 2ndary cats back on ran dule res's to a magnaflow muffler all keeping the piping 2.25 to try and maintain a good ammount of back pressure since ill be losing alot.
so ya i guess we were talking about crank hp there to huh!

Last edited by DJ Apex; 02-18-2012 at 02:58 AM..
Appreciate 0