View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92 View Post
i had the same issue, but i did mess with the strut and added that spacer to the bottom of the spring.

If you can post pictures of how exactly you put the perches backwards and how you fixed it i would really appreciate it
Looked for your thread for a hour...saw it a week before and saw your issue and couldn't find the thread again.

I m pretty damn sure I was lied to by friend of mine also when I installed these I did the front buddy of mine was doing the rears and we took it off the jack stands drove it down the street...felt rough...ect. So I decided it wasn't low enough went to adjust it and noticed the car seemed to be sitting on the adjustment rings, my buddy said , no I know what it so I adjusted the fronts and he stated he just switched the rings from being upside down. Problem with this is I do not think this is possible and also noticed a pastic piece was also left out. I believe he installed this backwards and lied....but then again if it was installed backwards I would think it would have slipped out since nothing is holding it in place? This really does not sit with me well....will be looking into this in a few to confirm this and install the piece left off. 1stni let someone lose help me on a install and it will be the last.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0