09-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
planetscott
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshichanX View Post
1. Retrofit successful; voice command is in German. So far there has not been a perfect documented retrofit; at least there has not been one wherein the OP has replied to any further questions or comments.
I had a brief e-mail exchange with Martin @ bimmernav and he told me that the dealers are clueless and that he has a coding tool which he rents out to his customers. Apparently the ULF units operate in 8 languages, it's just a matter of coding it to the one you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshichanX View Post
3. All US Cars with iDrive and navigation are prewired for this navigation retrofit.
I believe this is true for all North American cars. There was another thread that tells you what to look for in order to determine if your car is pre-wired for Bluetooth.

I'm also considering this retrofit, but I think I would rather get a PROcede first.