View Single Post
      03-05-2024, 06:59 AM   #55
iqraceworks
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSB View Post
Excellent work! What a fantastic photo-documentary on the whole process, even the highly decorative cat watching your work. This is all highly informative for others considering this job, or even interested to see it done.

I look forward to hearing your results. I agree that there is so much good/bad/inaccurate/controversial information out there, and I look forward to your compilation of information! Hats off to you!
Thanks!! I figured out pretty quick that there is lots of info out there, but it's scattered all over the internet. And with the FB groups now......most of the good info gets washed over in a few days, not like the forums where you can search huge amounts of info over a long period of time.

When this is all done, I'm going to try to put together a "N54 Engine Build Process" type post, with all the info, pictures, and things I've learned along the way. Hopefully it will help others out if they decide to tackle an N54 build.
2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Catless Downpipes, silicone inlets, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension, Whiteline subframe bushings, Front/Rear M3 control arms, G-Plus FMIC, Stage 2 LPFP, Custom E40 tune by Justin (V8Bait), xHP stage 3 transmission flash, RB Two Turbos....10.90 @ 128mph
Appreciate 0