Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 E93 335i  [3.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberismoney View Post
Yea I'll try the JB4, but all of my scanners (autel, solus ultra, autoboss, modus, and launch) all failed to properly erase the codes or they re-appear even though we know the problem doesn't exist. Also that sounds good. We are thinking of possibly porting the head for the hell of it. My dad is always saying that an M3 would be dangerous to own, yet he is asking me to make my car into a monster. Granted he likes to drive fast too. Also found a set of N53 cams, which may make a load of torque. I thought about them, but I'm going to hold off. At least porting wont cost anything more than some custom valves.

Also yes the whole shaft is new. I put better O-rings in the turbos so hopefully they wont blow oil. Its ironic because I bought stock center sections, and a new housing from Rob. But if my turbos do work I'd never step on someone who has helped me. I'll leave him with the market cornered. But I think pulling 22-23 lbs of boost is possible. Hell we've got my dads truck to 58 lbs. This should be a cinch. Also there is a station less than 10 miles from me with 110! That with some E85 should make for some nice pulls. Now all I need is for someone to hook me up with a lsd or I got to find one.

sir you are amazing, i might hit you up later on to see how the turbos are holding up and PM you for more details on the shafts! + you really do gotta get it dynod when you get the chance of course after you get the tuning right. Did you by any chance upgrade the waste gates as it woulve been a good idea, dude to a problem with them rattling like crazy and being loose as hell in the past.

as for the LSD since you have a 07 I'm assuming you have the "bigger pumpkin" + you have a manual i think you'll need the qualife LSD. and you also have the bolted so it should be a pice of cake!
here is a DIY, not doubting your abilities, but it got some good info as to specific tightening tourqe for the LSD.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663699
Appreciate 0