12-23-2005, 01:41 PM   #213
SpeedFreak!
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tine
Now I have more correct news:

The E92 Coupe was shown in Munich along with the production version Z4 Coupe on Dec 20.

It was an exclusive BMW pre-Christmas gathering for business partners, BMW representitives and some media editotrs. The PR (including general info, pics, and stills from movies of both E92 and Z4 coupe) sent days ago was for the invited and was sent for the Dec 20 - the mistake in the PR was about 325i, because there would be 328i instead. So - no 325i, but 328i.

The journalist friend and PR guy of BMW representative were right about PR being sent for Dec 20, but misleading about being for general public. It was not!

All the other info were correct.

E92 will be revealed to general public via press release in mid January. The PR date is set and it's final.

With all due respect... Tine... even though I don't entirely buy this "new" story or cover up or whatever... I do want to point out that parts of it are supporting what I have been saying.

328 will replace the 325.
Mid Jan. makes a lot more sense and coincides with some of my sources.

Regardless of the interesting tale you weave... having been wrong on several occasions now... your sources appear to be seriously shaky and unreliable.

Yeah... so I'm a junkie. Isn't that Step One?!
Appreciate 0