View Single Post
      06-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
DimSum
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: SLOW

DimSum's Somewhat "Modified" TiAg E90? Clean?

So those who know me, know I have had this car for quite sometime.
With a blink of an eye 5 years and 150,000KM have passed...

*touch wood* it's been 5 years, never been in an accident, or any kind of collision! And I hope to keep it that way!

The car has been like this since the second year of owning it, I never really planned to mod it any more than what you see it is now.

Most have told me to upgrade to the M-tech kit but I never really found the time or chance to. Travelling back and forth North America and Asia left me with many parts for my E90 that I have never installed and ended up selling to other forum members.

The E90 has had its fair share of problems that had pissed me off over the years, but even till today I love it to bits. Throughout the car's life it has acquired a new water-pump, new engine starter, new plugs and new fluids... The car has been a pleasure to drive. Even though it is only an N52 and it may be slower than it's bigger brothers it still puts a huge on my face every time.

This is not the end of my E90, it is a tribute to such a great car that BMW has made. I looked at the F30 and it doesn't please me as much as my E90 does at first glance.

Now time for some photos. All taken with a Canon 5D Mark II. I'm not the greatest photographer.. but please enjoy.

Comments or questions, feel free.

Last edited by DimSum; 08-05-2012 at 02:21 AM..
Appreciate 0