United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
I plan to join as soon as my car gets to San Antonio.. which hopefully is only about a week or so after I get there... I was just saying the site (Tejas Chapter) could use an LCI update... lol
I have to agree with you, as do quite a few others in this chapter - website needs a facelift, and I suspect it will get one this year. We'd have to PM to get into the details on that.

I'm sure you're anxious for your car to get here - what part of SA are you living in now? We have an event on the 10th at BMW of Austin (Tech Session), and then our annual Charity Event in December here in San Antonio. The annual awards dinner is in January. You're welcome to attend any of those events, although the drives won't be quite as much fun as our regular driving events.

Of course, from over here in Boerne, we take the back roads to get up to Austin. We could go across SA and pick up 130 at Seguin, but we'd have to go quite a ways east to do that. The more interesting roads around here are out to the west of SA both north and south of I-10.

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0