View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 07:03 AM   #22
JStang
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: FDB M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
there is a solutian.. get the air ducts for the IS performance mtech to do a complete fog delete..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Damn, those sides really pop on SGM

Replace those fog housings with 335is inserts! Beautiful car all around!!
I have been looking into the IS ducts but I'm not sure that they snap into the existing tabs that the grille's snap into. Can anyone confirm? The 335is inserts are not a direct fit and will require some modification based on my research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
I think it looks great. I'm especially diggin the rear spoiler. Is that a BMW Performance? The high kick looks beauuuutiful!!
Thanks! OEM Performance spoiler. Really changes the look of the car and I suggest everyone who has an E92 to get one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
why no diffuser naoo??!!
I about fell out of my chair when he didn't comment on no diffusor. But then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
OH CHEIT!!!! I JUST NOTICED!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! DIFUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbro6785 View Post
car looks good as usual. the reason i decided on sgm.
Thanks man. How's your car coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
lol...u remind me of that new asian song somethin gundan style or whatever

OP very nicely done- clean
Perhaps the most God awful song of all time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
Just thought of the same thing. I love the fog delete man! Put pipes through those babies
I just got rid of my Stett CAI for DCI due to the flash floods in Florida. It hurt me to get rid of it. Dual intake pipes = twice the H20 flowing through the motor. No bueno!
Appreciate 0