View Single Post
      08-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
dvpouldar26
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 328i, Porsche 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VP Electricity View Post
No, not unless you want an equalized and crossover-filtered signal. Go read OEinterface.com.

You sound like a pro installer who has never tested the output of any of these. How do you know it's great? Ever check the freq response of any LOC? Check the pics on OEinterface.com and see the screen shots of the freq response...
I am by no means a pro car audio installer. haha. I'm just a car audio enthusiast, who has installed a few systems. I hear these products are great because the car audio shops that i have spoken with, such as Al & Ed's, use these products and reccomend some of them. I also get my info from many caraudio forums that I go on, and from the other members who have used those products, they have loved them. Thanks for the interesting info.
Jet Black / Gloss Black Grilles / 8000k D1S low beam / 6000k HID fogs / GP Thunder 8500k angels & cornering bulbs / black reflectors / gloss black vinyled window trim / tints / smoked rear turn signals / black roundels / AC Schnitzer roof spoiler / VRS style decklid spoiler / Matte black Stripes / Rear fogs / matte mirrors / 19" LM reps / APR lip
Appreciate 0