View Single Post
      07-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #21
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

I know everyone has different experiences with different dealerships but it seems a common occurrence are sub-optimal encounters with Herb Chambers and Gallery of Norwood (including my own experience).
I've been visiting Tulley in Nashua/NH and Manchester/NH (new location) and they have always gone out of their way to fix things and provide excellent service.
Their techs are (mostly) enthusiasts too and have always treated my cars with great respect.
I think it's worth the drive for folks.
As for loaners I think it's one of the benefits customers can expect if they bought the car at the dealer.
Contrary to popular believe there's not a huge profit for dealer in selling a new car and by pinching pennies in buying the car from another dealer for xxx$ less is in my opinion not worth it in the long run.
We all need to make a living. When buying a new car I figure splitting the profit by 50/50 is a fair approach for both sides.

- Jan
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0