Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

FS: Custom FMIC & Oil cooler & UR HFC DPs *links / pictures included*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys as you know Im parting out my car. I have a few minor and major parts left.

Right now Im putting my custom FMIC & Custom Oil cooler up for sale.

All the information that you would want to know is in these links.

Oil cooler / FMIC info

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108315

FMIC info

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78542

I will only be selling these items locally, reason why is because I need to talk to the buyer in person or over the phone so all the installation is done properly.

The items are still on my car so they will need to be taken off by my fabricator and installed onto the new car. There is cutting required.

The FMIC fits flushed right agaisnt the bumper vents. ( FMIC is very noticable, I have not sprayed it matte black.)

FMIC includes everything for install. Custom spearco core and end tanks. 2 (4foot silicon hoses) nuts bolts, custom fiberglass bottom valence (aka shroud). The cores design is straight through so air will pass through to the oil cooler and radiator.

Please read links for more info for measurements and in depth details.

The additional custom oilcooler sits behind the FMIC. Includes all the nuts bolts and spilt hoses / T pipe for installation. Please read link for more details.

If you choose to use my fabricator for installation this will probably take a few days for install. Since we have to take the items off my car and put them to yours.

All parts are in perfect working order. (I do not drive my 335i as a daily driver)

If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Sorry to Alex and Oren that I havent had time to email you pictures or contact you about these products. If your still interested let me know and you guys will have priority.

Thanks again.

Located in South Orange County.

Asking 1700 for everything

Will not ship, local buyers only.

Few pictures of what the FMIC looks like with bumper.

Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia

Last edited by Walked U; 06-15-2008 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0