Turb0Surge
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaciviceg View Post
Hi everyone,

Im in a delama, i am not sure which one of the 3 series model is going to treat me right.

I personaly like to buy a 2006-2007 335I but as per the searches i have done, this model will give me alot of problems with the high pressure fuel pump, and again its got 2 turbos which could break and its an extra thing to fix on a car. But all in all i love the original power and the power gain on this model.

My second choice so far is a 330i, if i cant find a clean one for a good price then i might settle for a 328 or even a 325. What do you guys think of these models?

Please let me know what you think of these models, I dont want to buy something and break my pocket after as the costs for repairing kill.

and by the way, what parts have you guys changed on your cars and what have they costed you?

Thanks in advance.

:thumbup:

Mine's at 58k miles and zero problems so far. Still has the original hpfp. As far as people complaining about this cars reliability: You will hear 100% of the complaints and nothing good because no one starts a thread here that says: car started today and drove with no problems.