02-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
A///MG_Power
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Carefully.

Question PS Content: E9X ZCP Style 359M Wheels on non-M, pre-LCI E90

Hey all,

I've been searching for weeks to see if anyone has put the Style 359M wheels on a non-M E90 yet, but it seems no one has posted any pics yet. So I had a friend PS the wheels on my car (and yellow BBK for fun)

Wheel specs:
Rear fitment:

19x10 et25
Front fitment:
19x9 et 31

It is confirmed that this fitment will be able to fit an E90 with rear fenders rolled, 265/235 tire fitment with a minimal H&R Sport Springs drop (non-spacer fitment).

Let me know if you like the look or not!

My thoughts:
IMO, although these wheels give the non-M E90 a more aggressive/better appearance over the OEM 162's, I think these look better on the M3. Question: Does it make it look $2125 better (Tischer price; 4 wheels + shipping)?

Although I plan to add a BMW Performance front bumper, as well as M-tech skirts and an M-tech rear bumper, I feel the body style of the E90 M3 is more conducive to the 359M contour/concavity.

IMO, by the same token, I prefer E46 ZCP wheels on E46 M3s than non-M E46s (although certain non-M E46s with the right offsets look spectacular).
Two great looking examples:

vs.

BUT, I prefer the E46 ZCP wheels on E90s (VMR or Alufelgen), as many folks on this forum have. I feel that this cross in model alleviates the criticism of bodywork to wheel contour and I think it looks really clean. I apologize for the narcissism, but to me it's all about the details

Example:
Alufelgen:

VMR:

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, as I believe 359 wheels could be a popular fitment for E90s!

Last edited by A///MG_Power; 02-12-2011 at 07:10 PM..
Appreciate 0