View Single Post
      09-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #11
MeinBMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanHasBoost View Post
I haven't chipped my car yet but I've done just about everything nix lowering (going to be done at the end of this month) and chip. I've had 4 different BOV's on my car, BMS intake, 3 sets of wheels and tires, 3 different lips, 2 rear trunk lips, my trunk has a custom setup that's fitted to the trunk and can't be removed, etc etc.

I've had everything I've taken and said that was 'messed up' about the car fixed and given a loaner. They have never complained or told me otherwise. The tech's love my bov (which is no longer on the car).

JB3 can't be detected unless they actually remove all of the parts to get to it.

I'm about to get my LM-R's, and H&R's installed by the end of the month then next is chip and i'm done.
Thanks man .. that was what I expected .. I've never had any problems with Fields .. usually deal with Brian Mennihan (sp?) .. I don't think they'd pull the computer cover off if you bring it in for an oil change, but ya never know .. they always seem like they are so busy, that they wouldn't have time to dick around with stuff like that

Not Stock...
Appreciate 0