11-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Rock'n the SF-71's - look'n good brother!
Thanks! Definitely one of my favorite mods i've done on the car to date... Just sad that I won't be seeing them until this spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
What really haha didn't show at all. Are the Lux that bright in person? I was leaning toward them until just 3 weeks ago the MTEC V4 came out and I'm now leaning towards those.
Hahaha yea there was a ton of dust on the car from just sitting in the garage all week. The LUX are this bright in person but keep in mind these pictures were at night. At night they are perfect but like any angel eyes upgrade other than OSS, they're not perfect in daytime. They still look great during the day though in my opinion as long as your not like 2 feet from the front of the car. Here's another pic of the Lux I took at night a little while ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
4x4
Hahah I know i'm actually working on buying a suspension off someone on here but they stopped responding to my texts... I'm literally just waiting for a paypal invoice so I can send payment. Every time I look at his S4 in these pictures or in person it makes me want to lower it so i'm glad its finally getting done.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0