View Single Post
      04-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #34
dwykstra
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by duramaxin View Post
So what is the the easiest install/ unistall/ cleaness system? I dont wanna mess with the warrenty seeing though i have the feeling i am going to need to use it with the way i drive. So im looking for good gains and the most undetechtable way. Should i wait for bmw to bring one to the table? Any idea on when they will? Any info would be great i am new to the BMW world and i just wanna beat this dang mustang running 13.1 The 335 was challenged by a 20k dollars mustang with a couple mods and well thats not going to happen. I had my diesel truck running 13's so any help on dropping this mans 335i manual sedans quarter mile would be great.
I don't think that anyone would disagree with me when I say the easiest install/uninstall would be the SSTT. It gives decent gains, and can take only seconds to install/uninstall. Other piggybacks require access to the ECU, which will take more time for install/uninstall.

I doubt that you will get the gains you need to run that 13.1 with just the SSTT. If you are worried about maintaining your warranty, the Dinan reflash may be the way to go for more power gains, but you will pay a premium price for those gains.

ZSP/ZPP/CWP/Navi/Sirius/iPod/CA

20% tint/Blacklines/OEM spoiler/OEM style splitters
Appreciate 0